My favorite sentence that I received from my learners' homework!!!
Kevin and I were marking together and I just DIED laughing! Of course I had to make some slight corrections with the red pen. But still, my favorite! Oh yeah, and it was written by a female learner. So Kevin was cool with it. ;-)
Nothing like a little flattery!!! Either that, or you have a fashion savvy student! ; P She wants to grow up to be just like you, I'll bet. But - that is also an indication that you are being watched, and what you do and how you react to everyday situations will make a huge impression on your students. Sometimes we forget that.
ReplyDeleteIt is insane how much we are watched here... It's a lot of pressure! I'm sure it is normal for teachers almost everywhere to feel like they are inside the fishbowl, but here I think it is especially true! Thanks for your thoughts, Michele!
ReplyDelete