Saturday, February 19, 2011

6 months down

Happy 6 month anniversary to us being in Namibia!  It's going fast for us.  How about you guys?  (Kevin would like to add that that is over 1/5 of our total time commitment here.  21-22% in fact.)

(Yeah this is late and I squeezed it in, but we're in Africa ok!)

And lots of Happy Birthdays!  To Dana, Grandpa, Steve, Dad, and I'm sure others.  Also to Ben in the beginning of the month!

4 comments:

  1. Can't believe you've been there six months already now- crazy. It has gone fast, despite the fact that I still cry myself to sleep every night because I miss both of you. Life in the States just isn't the same without you here...

    I've loved reading the blog- thanks for keeping it, and for all the great pictures. How's your family, Steph? Kevin, how's school for you? How does it compare to teaching in the US? I think you (Kevin) should put a post out there chronicling your perspective on the whole experience, as well as on how the Namibians have responded to the manly scent of your Sex Panther cologne. Not sure if they'd like it more or less considering they might actually have real panthers over there.

    Love the house- looks like a great place for the three of you. Glad you were finally able to make it to an established (and hopefully more permanent) place of residence.

    Praying for you guys- love you both. Okay, and Patches too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Drag-Bachmann Birthday Month! You're so good at remembering these things...

    Love the blog and think of y'all often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! February birthdays? What about Michaela's, the same as Ben's?

    ReplyDelete