I think this is a very large locust, but thinking of him as a grasshopper seems less gross to me. These guys are all over...
And this is a chameleon someone found along the road who was a pretty good find!
Our host sister's friend also found a snake along the road and killed it, though it seemed like a harmless garden snake from the corpse. To be identified...
Your 'pets' in the photos don't look real, but like the rubbery toy ones you can buy here in the States!
Your blogs are interesting telling about your travels & things you're doing in your daily life. Soon I guess, you'll be starting another life change by moving & then teaching school.
Cool!!!! Our locusts are pretty big, and the cats love to chase them. But that one's huge! I don't know that they'd mess with that one. Although, they may find it tasty... they do enjoy the crunch. ; P
I like how we made this post before we had any idea we would actually be getting a pet here. Oh, Patches..! I definitely prefer him to the "pets" featured here!
Hi Steph!
ReplyDeleteYour 'pets' in the photos don't look real, but like the rubbery toy ones you can buy here in the States!
Your blogs are interesting telling about your travels & things you're doing in your daily life. Soon I guess, you'll be starting another life change by moving & then teaching school.
Praying for your safety, health & happiness!
Cool!!!! Our locusts are pretty big, and the cats love to chase them. But that one's huge! I don't know that they'd mess with that one. Although, they may find it tasty... they do enjoy the crunch. ; P
ReplyDeleteHave fun getting settled in your new location!
I love it. Glad to see everything is great. We need a skype sesh asap Steph :)
ReplyDeleteI like how we made this post before we had any idea we would actually be getting a pet here. Oh, Patches..! I definitely prefer him to the "pets" featured here!
ReplyDelete