Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1 year NAMiversary

One year since coming to Namibia!  (Photos taken in August of 2010.)




( Only some of us in Group 32.)

Remembering our bittersweet send-off in Philly...



We can't exactly remember what Grandpop was doing (we guess he got tired), but then again, do any of us usually understand what he is doing??!  ;-)

Can you believe it's been a year?!  We wonder how long it feels to all of you in the States..?

1 comment:

  1. I thought it went pretty quickly! I'm sure at times you may feel it dragging, but for the most part I'd think it's gone pretty fast with as busy as you've been. When I look back at your older posts, man! you've been all over the place!! If this coming year is as full of adventures, you'll be heading home before you know it. : )

    ReplyDelete