This may be our best video from the dance-off held at the school last weekend. They weren't the winners, but the video from the winning team is pretty bad since the audience of school kids was just going nuts! This team is mostly high school learners (maybe grades 8 and 9), but some upper primary learners also entered.
And it may be cheesy to say, but really the video doesn't do the kids justice.
They can definitely move! And the choreography is theirs too which I find to be quite impressive. Plus, it's not like they've ever taken dance lessons before. They just teach each other. It's pretty fun to see them practicing around the school grounds while they're waiting for lunch or something!
The style reminds me a bit of tap and a bit of Irish step, so I'd say Gianna could probably add this genre to her repertoire! ;-)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteVideo is "unavailable." Whatever that means...
ReplyDeleteOh boo, thanks for saying something Michelle. Maybe the file was too big. I'll have to figure out something else..
ReplyDelete