I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like...
The inspiring words of Queen.
Kevin has recently been slightly infatuated with this song and Queen... even before we got these babies!
Patches is in for quite the workout now! The high-energy guy NEEDS it!
We just got the bikes this weekend and went out for our first ride with the pup... he just loved that we could finally go fast enough for him now! He likes to run so that he is sort of in-between both of us. It's pretty cute. He's sort of always doing that... trying to be with both of us. Doesn't like his parents being separated. Guess it affects kids AND pets!
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike...
Ack, singing is so contagious! Kevin infected me, so now I am infecting YOU! I bet you are all singing this song too, in preparation for being outdoors for spring! (Finally, right?!)

totally stuck in my head
ReplyDelete<3
ARRRRRGG!!!!! My sister sings it all the time! Now you guys... I'm going to stop checking your posts! ; P
ReplyDelete